We are an active church family! Here’s some of what we have been working on and towards this month as we head closer to a new year.
2. We have been taking the kids church offering and putting towards some good causes this month as we teach them about charity and giving with purpose.
3. We have been blessed with many new visitors and friends, and we stand ready to receive all ages and all people who come through our doors!
4. We are packaging up fruit baskets and candy for kids to give away freely to church members and to people of our community.
5. We continue to have young people and adults request baptism for forgiveness, salvation and church membership. For this, we are overjoyed!
6. We turned in 39 change cans to the children’s home in KY for counting. They will be sending us the total soon!
7. We received a thank you from our orphans ministry that we support as well as a request to sponsor individual children in 2015!
8. We are in the process of providing several families with Christmas blessings.
9. Our worship services continue to be praiseworthy and uplifting!
10. We will be having our Christmas party on Sunday the 21st and going caroling afterwards.
MORE TO COME…We hope that you will join us. Love and blessings.